Bibliography.jl is a Julia package for handling both import/export from various bibliographic format.
This package comes as a set of 3 packages to convert bibliographies. This tool was split into three for the sake of the precompilation times.
- Bibliography.jl: the interface to import/export bibliographic items.
- BibInternal.jl: A julian internal format to translate from and into.
- BibParser.jl: A container for different bibliographic format parsers (such as BibTeX).
Packages using Bibliographies
- StaticWebPages.jl: a black-box generator for static websites oriented towards personal and/or academic pages. No knowledge of Julia nor any other programming language is required.
Contributions are welcome
- Write new or integrate existing parsers to BibParser.jl (currently only a light BibTeX parser is available)
- Add import/export from existing bibliographic formats to Bibliography.jl
- Add export for non-bibliographic formats (such as in StaticWebPages.jl)
# Import a BibTeX file to the internal bib structure imported_bib = import_bibtex(source_path::AbstractString) # Select a part of a bibliography selection = ["key1", "key2"] selected_bib = select(imported_bib, selection) # select the intersection between the bibliography and `selection` diff_bib = select(imported_bib, selection; complementary = true) # select the difference between the bibliography and `selection` # Export from internal to BibTeX format export_bibtex(target_path::AbstractString, bibliography) # Check BibTeX rules, entry validity, clean and sort a bibtex file. export_bibtex(target_path::AbstractString, import_bibtex(path_to_file::AbstractString)) # Export from internal to the Web Format of StaticWebPages.jl export_web(bibliography) # Export from BibTeX to the Web Format of StaticWebPages.jl bibtex_to_web(source_path::AbstractString)