CodeTools.jl is a collection of tools for handling Julia code – evaluation, autocompletion etc. – designed to be used as a backend library for IDE support.
It handles things such as:
- Extensible autocompletion
- Pulling code blocks out of files (given a cursor position)
- Finding relevant documentation or method definitions at the cursor
- Detecting the module a file belongs to
- Evaluation of code blocks with correct file, line and module data
If you want any info on using this package as support for another IDE feel free to drop me a line.