A JuMP extension for analyzing and quantifying the flexibility of complex systems. Formerly known as FlexJuMP.jl.
Comments, suggestions and improvements are welcome and appreciated.
FlexibilityAnalysis is licensed under the MIT "Expat" license.
FlexibilityAnalysis.jl is a registered Julia package and can be installed in the usual manner.
using Pkg Pkg.add("FlexibilityAnalysis")
Please visit our documentation pages to learn all you need to know to get started and more. We provide a quick start guide, an overview necessary background material, a detailed user guide, examples, and an API library.
The package is tested against Julia
1.1, and nightly on Linux, macOS, and Windows. Julia
is not supported by
FlexibilityAnalysis, but the
julia-0.6 branch on FlexJuMP.jl
can be used.
FlexibilityAnalysis is being actively developed and suggestions or other forms of contribution are encouraged.
There are many ways to contribute to this package:
- Suggest new/improved functionality
- Report an issue if you encounter some odd behavior, or if you have suggestions to improve the package.
- Contribute with code addressing some open issues, that add new functionality or that improve the performance.
- When contributing with code, add docstrings and comments, so others may understand the methods implemented.
- Contribute by updating and improving the documentation.