This is a suite for Flight Mechanics written in Julia. The purpose of this package is to supply efficient and validated Julia implementations of common Flight Mechanics calculations.
At the moment, it covers:
- International Standard Atmosphere.
- Transformations between common coordinate systems in Flight Mechanics problems (body, horizon, wind, ECEF) supporting Euler angles and quaternions.
- Kinematics & Dynamics:
- Rigid solid velocity and acceleration fields.
- Angular kinematic equations.
- Steiner theorem:to determine the moment of inertia of a rigid body about any axis.
- Trimmer constrains for leveled flight, climbs and turns.
- Anemometric functions (tas, cas, eas, dynamic pressure).
- ECEF (Earth Centered Earth Fixed) <---> LLH (Latitude Longitude Height) conversions.
pkg> add FlightMechanicsUtils
pkg> dev FlightMechanicsUtils
pkg> test FlightMechanicsUtils
If you are using or want to use this package and have any suggestion or found a bug, open an issue.