Julia bindings using libgobject-introspection.
This is still in a very early stage.
- GObject types, with constructors and methods (including property accessors)
- passing of numeric types, string constants, gobjects
- runtime type-determination of returned GObject pointers
- Full type compatibility with Gtk.jl
- properties and signal handling (from Gtk.jl)
- constants and enums/flags
- multiple return values using c-pointers
- Basic error handling
What needs to be done:
- passing of arrays
- memory management still quite rough
- proper support for structs and abstract interfaces
- consistent naming of things
- callback parameters
- much more...