This package will only work on very old version of Julia. As of 2020 May, https://github.com/JuliaGraphs/GraphPlot.jl might be what you want. Good luck!
Graph layout and visualization algorithms, implemented in Julia.
The package currently implements the following layout methods:
- Spring-based method of Fruchterman and Reingold (1991)
- Stress-majorization method of Gansner, Koren, and North (2005)
- Hierachical drawing of directed graphs inspired by the methods of Sugiyama, Tagawa, and Toda (1981).
The visualizations are created using Compose.jl, enabling output to a variety of vector and raster image formats. The hierarchical drawing algorithm has multiple components, some of which can use exact algorithms instead of heuristics. To use these components JuMP and a suitable solver should be installed - JuMP will be automatically installed, but a solver will not.
GraphLayouts.jl is not a comprehensive graph visualization option yet, and may never be. Please consider using a more mature library. Some related packages may meet your needs:
- GraphViz.jl - Julia binding to the
- TikzGraphs.jl - plot graphs using
If you have it installed you can plot the resulting graph layouts:
MIT License. Copyright (c) 2016 Iain Dunning and contributors.