"To think is to forget a difference, to generalize, to abstract."
This project provides the Julia code to generate figures in the book Reinforcement Learning: An Introduction(2nd). One of our main goals is to help users understand the basic concepts of reinforcement learning from an engineer's perspective. Once you have grasped how different components are organized, you're ready to explore a wide variety of modern deep reinforcement learning algorithms in ReinforcementLearningZoo.jl.
How to use?
For experienced users with the latest stable Julia properly installed:
- Clone this project.
- Start the Julia REPL under the folder you created above.
- Install Pluto.jl
] add Pluto
- Now you can see the Pluto page is opened in your browser. Paste
notebooks/Chapter01_Tic_Tac_Toe.jl(or any other file under the
notebooksfolder) into the input box and click the
- Chapter01 Tic Tac Toe.jl
- Chapter02 Ten Armed Testbed.jl
- Chapter03 Grid World.jl
- Chapter04 Car Rental.jl
- Chapter04 Gambler Problem.jl
- Chapter04 Grid World.jl
- Chapter05 Blackjack.jl
- Chapter05 Left Right.jl
- Chapter06 Cliff Walking.jl
- Chapter06 Maximization Bias.jl
- Chapter06 RandomWalk.jl
- Chapter06 Windy Grid World.jl
- Chapter07 Random Walk.jl
- Chapter08 Expectation VS Sample.jl
- Chapter08 Maze.jl
- Chapter08 Trajectory Sampling.jl
- Chapter09 Random Walk.jl
- Chapter10 Access Control.jl
- Chapter10 Mountain Car.jl
- Chapter11 Counter Example.jl
- Chapter12 Random Walk.jl
- Chapter13 Short Corridor.jl