Tab completion for your Julia REPL.
- Names of variables and functions defined or imported to the global scope.
- Names of variables and functions defined in the current cell/string.
- Methods of a function if inside a function call.
- Importable modules after
- Help for function if pos is at the beginning of a function call
- Accessible command line programs
- Arguments for common programs (like git pull, push, commit, checkout)
The interface is very simple. There are two exported methods provided:
The former provides completion of julia expression while the latter provides completion
of julia shell syntax (
; at the standard REPL or inside backticks).
Both functions have the same return format:
results, range = completions(string,pos)
The first return value is an array of possible completions, while the second return value
is a range specifying the part of the string that was matched. In particular this means
that to execute a completion, you should replace
completion[i] for some