This is my REPL. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
A package that hooks into the Julia REPL and gives it syntax highlighting, bracket highlighting, rainbow brackets and other goodies. A (slightly outdated) video showing installation and features of the package is available here.
If you like this package please give it a star. I like stars.
and then just load with
using OhMyREPL (preferably by putting it in the
- Syntax highlighting - Highlighting of keyword, operators, symbols, strings etc. in different colors.
- Bracket highlighting - Will make matching brackets highlighted when the cursor is between an opening and closing bracket.
- Automatic bracket insertion - Will insert matching closing bracket and quotation symbols when suitable.
- Prompt changing - Can change the text and color of the
julia>prompt as well as add a prompt for output.
- Rainbow brackets - Colorizes matching brackets in the same color.
- Fuzzy (fzf) history search - Search REPL history in any mode fuzzily with beloved fzf.
Please see the documentation for more extensive description of the features and their settings like how to change coloschemes, how to create your own colorschemes etc.
Note that this package overwrites some methods from Julia Base. If you get a weird error when using OhMyREPL you should reproduce it without having OhMyREPL loaded before reporting it as a Julia bug.