This package aims to provide some usefull tools to manipulate digital communication blocks in Julia. Currently, the package support the following elements
- Bit manipulation
- Generation of random binary sequence
- Conversion between binary sequences and octal sequences
- Modulation // demodulation
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (QAM) with 4-QAM (QPSK), 16-QAM, 64-QAM and 256-QAM.
- Hard demapper for the x-QAM formats
- Max log Soft demapper for the x-QAM formats
- Single carrier pulses shapes
- Raised Cosine pulse shape
- Square root raised Cosine pulse shape
- Multicarrier Waveform generation and decoding
- Support of multicarrier Waveforms: OFDM, UF-OFDM, WOLA, BF-OFDM
The package can be installed with the Julia package manager.
From the Julia REPL, type
] to enter the Pkg REPL mode and run:
pkg> add DigitalComm
Or, equivalently, via the
julia> import Pkg; Pkg.add("DigitalComm")
- STABLE — documentation of the most recently tagged version.