The SpiceData.jl module provides a pure-Julia SPICE data file reader inspired by Michael H. Perrott's CppSim reader.
Examples on how to use the SpiceData.jl capabilities can be found under the sample directory.
CppSim and NGspice Data Modules for Python
The following are links to Michael H. Perrott's original tools:
- CppSim: http://www.cppsim.com/index.html.
- Hspice Toolbox: http://www.cppsim.com/download_hspice_tools.html.
Supported file formats
SpiceData currently supports the following SPICE file formats:
- 9601 (32-bit x-values & 32-bit y-values)
- 9602 (CppSim-specific format? 64-bit x-values & 64-bit y-values?)
- 2001 (64-bit x-values & 64-bit y-values)
- 2013 (64-bit x-values & 32-bit y-values)
Extensive compatibility testing of SpiceData.jl has not been performed. The module has been tested using the following environment(s):
- Linux / Julia-1.3.1 (64-bit)