Sum of Squares Programming for Julia.
|Documentation||Build Status||Social||References to cite|
This packages contains the Sum of Squares reformulation for polynomial optimization. When used in conjunction with MultivariatePolynomial and PolyJuMP, it provides a Sum of Squares Programming extension for JuMP. Enabling the creation of sum of squares variables and constraints.
- STABLE — most recently tagged version of the documentation.
- LATEST — in-development version of the documentation.
Some presentations on, or using, SumOfSquares (see here for the source code of the presentations):
- Tillmann Weisser, Benoît Legat, Chris Coey, Lea Kapelevich and Juan Pablo Vielma at JuliaCon 2019 [Slides] [Video]
- Benoît Legat at CNLS 2019 [Slides]
- Benoît Legat at EURO 2019 [Slides]
- Benoît Legat at juliaday Nantes 2019 [Slides]
- Benoît Legat at Summer School on Numerical Computing in Algebraic Geometry 2018 [Poster]
- Benoît Legat at The First Annual JuMP-dev Workshop 2017 [Slides] [Video]
- Joey Huchette at SIAM Opt 2017