This package implements basic algorithms fo Approximate Bayesian Computing (ABC) in Julia.
Currently, it implements a single algorithm, ABC-PMC based on Beaumont et al. 2002 via abc_pmc_plan_type.
- Write more realistic examples, before finalizing interface
- Develope test cases
- Generalize to work with an abstract abc_plan_type
- Parallelize code
- Expand documentation
- Try to move GaussianMixtureModelCommonCovar to Distributions package
- Look into moving cov_weighted, ess (effective sample size) and calc_dist_ks to more general pacakges
- Implement additional ABC algorithms