This is a package for camera calibration in Julia. This will only work if you have Matlab™ and you Matlab™'s
Computer Vision System toolbox installed.
How to install
] add CameraCalibrations
How to use
First we build the calibration object based on the checker size, the extrinsic image, and intrinsic images:
using CameraCalibrations c = buildcalibration(3, extrinsic, intrinsic)
Then we can use that object to calibrate pixel coordinates and/or images:
xy = calibrate(c, SVector(1.1, 2.2)) imgw = calibrate(c, img)
- This is currently (26/10/2020) the only package for camera calibration in Julia.
- It allows for calibration using only one (extrinsic) image as well as both extrinsic and intrinsic images.
- The calibration objects are native Julia objects (an object from
Interpolations), so you can save them.
not use this
- It's just a poor wrapper around Matlab's camera calibration toolbox (so without it you can't use this).
- You can't supply it with in-memory images, just file names.
- Error handling within Matlab is suboptimal.
- It's not optimized for speed or anything really.