|Documentation||Build Status||References to cite|
This packages defines an interface for defining and working with Hybrid Systems. It also includes an implementation of this interface.
The goal of this package is twofold
- help making algorithms on Hybrid Systems independent of the particular data structure used to represent them.
- help users to try many different tools for Hybrid Systems without needed to deal with different interfaces.
The following package implements hybrid systems representations using this interface:
- SX : SpaceEx modeling language parser
The following package implements algorithms using this interface:
- SwitchOnSafety : Computing invariant sets of hybrid systems.
- Reachability : Computing reachable states of hybrid dynamical systems.