Nemo is a computer algebra package for the Julia programming language. It aims to cover commutative algebra, number theory and group theory.
It is currently developed by William Hart, Tommy Hofmann, Fredrik Johansson and Claus Fieker with contributions from others.
- https://nemocas.org (Website)
- https://nemocas.github.io/Nemo.jl/dev/ (Online documentation)
The official Nemo repository is at:
Nemo currently provides:
- Wrappers of MPIR, Flint, Arb and Antic
- Generic polynomial rings, matrix spaces, fraction fields, residue rings, power series
- finite fields, p-adics, integers, rationals, permutations and characters, number fields