This is a meta package which re-exports several Julia packages developed and maintained by the WIAS research group Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing and various coauthors, inspired by pdelib which was implemented in C++ and python.
The final workflow for maintaining this meta package has not yet been established. Currently, it is advisable to add the packages listed below one-by-one.
- VoronoiFVM.jl: a finite volume solver for systems of nonlinear PDEs
- GradientRobustMultiPhysics.jl: finite element library implementing gradient robust FEM
- ExtendableGrids.jl: unstructured grid management library
- GridVisualize.jl: grid and function visualization related to ExtendableGrids.jl
- SimplexGridFactory.jl: unified high level mesh generator interface
- ExtendableSparse.jl: convenient and efficient sparse matrix assembly
- PlutoVista.jl: Backend for using GridVisualize.jl in Pluto notebooks based on Plotly.js and vtk.js
- VoronoiFVMDiffEq.jl: glue package for using VoronoiFVM.jl together with DifferentialEquations.jl
- GridVisualizeTools.jl: some tools for GridVisualize.jl and PlutoVista.jl
Additional packages maintained
Not part of PDELib.jl, but maintained as part of the project:
- Triangulate.jl, Triangle_jll.jl: Julia wrapper and binary package of the Triangle triangle mesh generator by J. Shewchuk
- TetGen.jl,TetGen_jll.jl: (co-maintained with S. Danisch): Julia wrapper binary package of the TetGen tetrahedral mesh generator by H. Si.
Documentation and examples
Some examples are collected in the examples subdirectory.
More up-to-date examples and documentation are found in the respective package repositories, mainly in