A back-end pacage for JuliaConstraints front packages, such as
It provides the following features:
- A dictionary to store usual constraint:
usual_contraint, which contains the following entries
:always_true(mainly for testing default
- For each constraint
c, the following properties
- arguments length
- concept (predicate the variables compliance with
- error (a function that evaluate how much
- parameters length
- known symmetries of
- A learning function using
CompositionalNetworks.jl. If no error function is given when instanciating
c, it will check the existence of a composition related to
cand set the error to it.
Contributions to this package are more than welcome and can be arbitrarily, and not exhaustively, split as follows:
- Adding new constraints and symmetries
- Adding new ICNs to learn error of existing constraints
- Creating other compositional networks which target other kind of constraints
- Just making stuff better, faster, user-friendlier, etc.
Do not hesitate to contact me (@azzaare) or other members of JuliaConstraints on GitHub (file an issue), the julialang discourse forum, the julialang slack channel, the julialang zulip server, or the Human of Julia (HoJ) discord server.