Quantum algorithms for solving differential equations.
This project is part of Julia's Season of Contribution 2019.
pkg> add QuDiffEq
- Quantum Algorithms for Linear Differential Equations,
- Based on truncated Taylor series
- Based on HHL.
- Quantum Algorithms for Non Linear Differential Equations.
See the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- D. W. Berry. High-order quantum algorithm for solving linear differential equations (https://arxiv.org/abs/1807.04553)
- Tao Xin et al. A Quantum Algorithm for Solving Linear Differential Equations: Theory and Experiment (https://arxiv.org/abs/1807.04553)
- Sarah K. Leyton, Tobias J. Osborne. A quantum algorithm to solve nonlinear differential equations(https://arxiv.org/abs/0812.4423)
- P. C.S. Costa et al. Quantum Algorithm for Simulating the Wave Equation (https://arxiv.org/abs/1711.05394)