Common astrodynamics calculations, with units!
⚠️ Under Construction ⚠️
This package is currently being completely refactored! This is good news,
since the new implementation will do some cool things with Julia's type system.
The documentation and tests may frequently fail on the
main branch on
this repo as I work out the kinks. No unstable versions will be pushed
to the general registry. All
stable documentation and release versions
are still stable and work.
Here's a sneak peak at some features to come! The plot below shows a family of Halo orbits about Earth-Moon L1. Upcoming
package features will take advantage of manifolds about Halo orbits like these to find low-cost transfer designs
for interplanetary missions!
Analytical and Numerical Halo Orbit Solvers
Earth-Moon Halo Orbit Family
- Restricted two-body problem equations, states, propagation, and plotting
- Restricted three-body problem equations, states, propagation, and iterative Halo orbit solvers
- N-body problem equations, states, propagation, and plotting
- A collection of fairly accurate planetary constants from our solar system (pulled from SPICE kernals)
More to come! In the near term, additional features will include...
- Manifold-based transfer equations and states within the circular restricted three-body problem
- Hohmann-based transfer equations and states within the restricted two-body problem
- Zero-velocity curve plots for circular restricted three-body problem trajectories
- Stability analysis for circular restricted three-body problem states
Check out the Getting Started documentation for code examples, and more detail about using this package.