Elfel.jl: Extensible library for finite element methods
G. adjective. different, like something else, unique, unparalled
This package provides support for the development of Finite Element Method applications, especially in continuum mechanics. Mixed methods with cooperating finite element spaces are supported. High performance is one of the focus points. Check out the tutorials to get a feel for the functionality of this package.
Clone the repository, and execute
using Pkg; Pkg.activate("."); Pkg.instantiate()
The user can either use/import individual functions from
Elfel like so:
using Elfel.FElements: FEH1_T6, FEH1_T3, refshape, Jacobian
or all exported symbols maybe made available in the user's context as
examples folder can be explored by simply running the files with
- 07/15/2020: Implemented geometry carrier for finite elements that are not isoparametric.
- 07/11/2020: Tutorial structure added.
- 07/06/2020: Exports have been added to facilitate use of the library.
- 07/05/2020: Vector finite element spaces tested.
- 06/26/2020: L2 elements implemented, Stokes problem example.
- 06/19/2020: Example of a mixed method for the discrete Stokes problem added.
- 05/25/2020: Firmed up the concept of iterators for access to element and quadrature point data.