FinEtools used for the simulation of large-displacement response of three-dimensional flexible-beam structures. Linear static analysis, modal analysis, linear buckling analysis. Nonlinear statics and dynamics.
- 08/23/2020: Added a separate tutorial package, FinEtoolsFlexBeamsTutorials.jl).
- 08/16/2020: Described tutorials.
- 07/27/2020: Added documentation.
- 02/25/2020: Nonlinear static analysis implemented.
- 02/20/2020: Nonlinear transient dynamic analysis implemented.
- 02/16/2020: Buckling analysis implemented.
Clone the package to your working directory:
git clone https://github.com/PetrKryslUCSD/FinEtoolsFlexBeams.jl.git
Change your working directory to
FinEtoolsFlexBeams. Start Julia and run
using Pkg; Pkg.activate("."); Pkg.instantiate()
The tutorials are in the form of Julia scripts in the folder
FinEtoolsFlexBeams.jl/docs/src/tutorials. The markdown generated from these files is also in the same folder.
To view the markdown, follow the link to the documentation.
To run a tutorial, head over to the
tutorials folder, open the tutorial script, and evaluate in Julia.
There are a number of examples, which may be executed as described in the conceptual guide to
This is possible with the package