This package provides the type
DataValue that is used to represent missing data.
This repo is based on the following principles/ideas:
- This type is meant to make life for data scientists as easy as possible. That is the main guiding principle.
- We hook into the dot broadcasting mechanism from julia 0.7 to provide
lifting functionality for functions that don't have specific methods
|operators follow the 3VL semantics for
- Comparison operators like
Boolvalues, i.e. they are normal predicates.
- The package provides many lifted methods.
- One can access or unpack the value within a
DataValueeither via the
get(x)function, or use the
Any help with this package would be greatly appreciated!